Thursday, August 4, 2011

hello again

I didn't know it had been so long since my last post!  It has been a very hot summer here in Nebraska - and most of the the country - and I admit I have been moving more slowly.

We have enjoyed several beautiful weekends at our cabin, and we had a nice get-away to Jacksonville Florida to visit my husband's brothers.

I just loved being at the beach.  The beach.  Two very beautiful words.  The beach.

While we were in Florida, my son Hogan introduced me to the Instagram app on my iPhone.  Oh dear.  Way too much fun!  But, I think, maybe, the hard part will be figuring out how to get the photos available for me to use and share, other than on my phone.  So, I am about to attempt to download a photo that I took of Hogan.

We were in The SunDog Diner in Neptune Beach, Florida - right on Atlantic Blvd. and just steps from the beach.  I love the way this photo turned out.

Yep, just as I suspected, it comes across very small.  Is there a way to fix this?

Cool photo, anyway.  I think I could almost do a painting of Hogan from this - almost Mondrian-like in composition.  Love the color and light.  Love the subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment